Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Brekeke Brekeke PBX v2.x: Software IP-PBX
Brekeke PBX is a full-featured IP-PBX system easily managed through a web-based administrative interface. Brekeke PBX is feature rich and fully scalable to meet the needs of any size organization. Brekeke PBX solutions are flexible and affordable, from Basic with traditional telephony features, to Pro which includes a full set of Call Center features. Brekeke's SIP-based telephony products are highly compatible with most IP phones, gateways, and service providers.
Brekeke PBX is available in Single-Tenant and Multi-Tenant Editions. Multi-Tenant Edition of Brekeke PBX is designed for hosted PBX environment. This new edition of Brekeke's award-winning IP PBX is an ideal Hosted PBX platform.
License and Download:
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Red Hat Linux
- Includes Brekeke SIP Server
- Administrator Guide (PDF)
- User Guide (PDF)
- Voicemail Navigation Map (PDF)
- IVR Script (PDF)
- Brekeke PAL WebSocket: SDK for the creation of companion applications for the Brekeke PBX(WebSocket).
- Brekeke PAL: SDK for the creation of companion applications for the Brekeke PBX(.NET).
- Brekeke JTAPI SDK: SIP-based telephony Java application development kit
- Log Database (PDF)
FAQ and Support Forum:
- VOIP PBX and Servers
- Brekeke: Brekeke Software, Inc.
- Brekeke PBX Interoperability List
- Brekeke SIP Server
- Brekeke PBX
- Brekeke PBX Multi-Tenant Edition
- Brekeke PBX on Wikipedia
- Snom Wiki
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+