Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
What is a Call Shop?
Visit our website here:Call Shop
A CallShop is a place where customers can go and make local and international telephone calls. CallShop solutions will help you start generating new revenue stream by providing low cost telecommunication services. In a typical callshop operation, customers come to the location of the shop, make a telephone call from one of the phone booths to any place in the world and get charged upon completion. This allows anyone to make cheap international calls.
We offer you a complete Call Shop solution:
Starter Pack ADSL computer based Voip CallShop
Who can benefit?
- Internet Cafe's & others
How it works
The operator directs the client to a booth/cabin
- Client calls to anywhere in the world using a handset or cordless phone
- Client ends call
- Operator, logs into the account by clicking onto the CDR (Call Detail Record)
- Report to determine how much to charge the client for the call
- Professional callshop module available Learn More
Features and benefits
- Best Rates - High Quality
- Faster and better voice quality
- No charge for connection charges
- Crystal clear voice quality, local and international calls
- The most competitive call rates
- No access cost
Adsl Modem router; Linksys ATA ; analog telephone receiver or cordless phone and computer. If you
do not have this, No problem! We will find a solution for you.
For more info:
Visit: Call Shop
Created by: jimmywag, Last modification: Sat 30 of Jul, 2011 (13:31 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+