Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Grandstream GXP2010 4-line "Key System" IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2010 was designed to be the cost-effective choice for the busy call center or small business that wants the feature functionality of a Key System. The 18 programmable speed-dial keys enable one-button access to office personnel and the 11 dedicated keys create one-button access to indispensable telephony features including hold, conference, mute, do-no-disturb, intercom, transfer, speaker and voicemail.
Press release Sept 24, 2007
- Technical Features & Benefits
- Support SIP (RFC3261), TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), DHCP(both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP
- Dual switched 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports w/integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Support NAT traversal (STUN, etc), server fail-over, SIP presence (SIMPLE), and more
- Backlit 240x120 high resolution graphic LCD with multi-level gray scales
- Call Features & Benefits
- 4 lines indicators with individual SIP account profiles
- 18 programmable hard keys and 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Multi-line support of up to 22 call appearance lines with dual-color LED indicators
- Support Caller ID display or block, per call or permanent
- Call waiting, hold, mute, transfer (blind or attended), forward, and more
- Multi-party conferencing (up to 4-way) and shared line appearances
- Expandable through expansion key-modules (pending)
- Handset Features & Benefits
- Full duplex speakerphone w/advanced audio echo cancellation
- Headset jack (2.5 mm and RJ11) for broad headset compatibility
- Secure and automated provisioning for mass deployment
- SRTP and TLS (pending) for privacy protection
Buying a GXP-2010 (Alphabetical by country then domain name)
Entries not in order will be deletedhttp://www.voip-info.org/wiki/edit.php?content_id=49835&action=edit_sectin§ion=1
Edit: GXP-2010 - voip-info.org
Grandstream GXP2010 and other Grandstream IP Phones at VoIP Supply.
- Brazil - ShopVoIP
- Brazil - VOXSHOP, Full Line of Grandstream Products in Brazil and everything else for VoIP
- Europe - http://www.grandstream.pl Delivery all over Europe
- Europe - VoIPandGo.be Quick delivery by UPS. Reseller Prices Available!!
- Germany - voiscout Asterisk PBXer in Hamburg
- Ireland - Jmcsoft (IRL)
- Ireland - VoIP4U
- Italy - EtherMania
- Nicaragua - SETICSA
- Poland - http://www.grandstream.pl Delivery all over Europe
- UK - Adepteo Hosted PBX for Grandstream VoIP Phones - Same Day Setup and Dispatch
- UK - Soho66 Fax Email Business VoIP for Grandstream GXP 2010
- UK & Worldwide - Novavox - Grandstream Hardware Specialists - Click Here for the Lowest GXP-2010 Prices - Expert Technical Support from Novavox.
- UK & Worldwide - VoIPon - Best Prices and Support on Grandstream GXP2010 - Call for reseller pricing or International Shipping. VoIPon.
- America - 888VoipStore.com - Best Prices and Support on grandstream-gxp-2010.Call for Volume Discounts and Worlwide Shipping on VoIP Phones.
- USA - Grandstream GXP-2010 at Telephony Depot: A premier retailer in the VoIP industry's online marketplace.
- telcodepot.com - Best Prices and support on Grandstream GXP 2110 IP Phone we also carry all major brands of VoIP Phones. Call Telcodepot the Grandstream specialists for best price and expert advice 1-800-390-1200.
- USA - Voiplink.com - Grandstream- GXP2010
- USA - Grandstream GXP2010 at VoIP Supply. Get the best deal on the
- USA - TheTelecomSpot.com - Buy Grandstream Phones - Expert Advice, Low Prices and Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 - Call 1-866-369-3394
- Venezuela - FONLOGIC.NET Grandstream GXP-2010 in Venezuela - Best Prices, Support and free shipping of Grandstream GXP-2010 in Venezuela.
- Worldwide - Grandstream GXP-2010 at Telephony Depot: A premier retailer in the VoIP industry's online marketplace.
Busy Lamp Field issueNote: this model has serious problems with the Busy Lamp Field feature when connected to Asterisk. The issue has not been solved by Grandstream, and applies even to the latest firmware version. Currently the only solution might involve modifying Asterisk source code and recompiling it http://forums.grandstream.com/forums/index.php?topic=1922.0.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+