Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
VoIP Hardware Solutions
Zycoo UC Solutions
Yeastar Communications Solutions
Grandstream is a manufacturer of SIP VOIP products.
The current product range includes hard- and software VoIP phones, analog FXS and FXO adapters, IP PBX as well as video conferencing equipment and IP based video cameras.
The list of retailers has been moved to a separate page. Please see Grandstream Retailer for the retailer list.
At the end of the page is a list of older, out of manufacturing products. Some of them are still available through retailers and should still be fine to use.
|GXP1630||no||3||132 x 64||yes||2 port Gigabit switch|
|GXP1628||no||2||132 x 48||yes||2 port Gigabit switch|
|GXP1620||no||2||132 x 48||no||2 port 100 mbps switch|
|GXP1625||no||2||132 x 48||yes||2 port 100 mbps switch|
|GXP1610||no||1||132 x 48||no||2 port 100 mbps switch|
|GXP2160||no||6||480 x 277 4.3" color||yes||2 port Gigabit switch, Bluetooth|
|GXP2140||no||4||480 x 277 4.3" color||yes||2 port Gigabit switch, Bluetooth|
|GXP2130 v2||no||3||320 x 240 2.8" color||yes||2 port Gigabit switch, Bluetooth|
|GXV3240||yes||6||480 x 277 4.3" color||yes||Android based, 2 port Gigabit switch, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|GXV3275||yes||6||1024 x 600 7" color||yes||Android based, 2 port Gigabit switch, WiFi, Bluetooth|
All phones listed above support HD audio
Video ConferencingGrandstream currently offers the GVC3200 video conferencing system.
Key features include
- 1080p Full-HD video
- up to 9 way video conferencing
- 3 HDMI outputs
- PTZ camera with 12 x zoom
- Android 4.4 operating system
The unit can also mix calls, so Skype users and Google Hangout users can be in one call.
IP PBXGrandstream produces a range of IP PBX systems based running a modified version of Asterisk. The larger models are rack-mountable.
Other then on the number of interfaces the major differences are on the maximum number of clients (sip phones) as well as the number of current calls supported.
|Model||FXS ports||FXO ports||T1/E1/J1 ports||Network|
|UCM6102||2||2||0||2 Gigabit with PoE Plus|
|UCM6104||2||4||0||2 Gigabit with PoE Plus|
|UCM6108||2||8||0||1 Gigabit with PoE Plus|
|UCM6116||2||16||0||1 Gigabit with PoE Plus|
|UCM6510||2||2||1||2 Gigabit with PoE Plus ¹|
¹ The UCM6510 has a 3rd Gigabit network port as a hot standby for clustering
|Model||FXS ports||FXO ports||Network||misc|
|GXW4004||4||0||2 x 100 mbps|
|GXW4008||8||0||2 x 100 mbps|
|GXW4104||0||4||2 x 100 mbps|
|GXW4104||0||8||2 x 100 mbps|
|GXW4216||16||0||1 x Gigabit||1 50-pin Telco connector|
|GXW4224||24||0||1 x Gigabit||1 50-pin Telco connector|
|GXW4232||32||0||1 x Gigabit||2 50-pin Telco connector|
|GXW4248||0||0||1 x Gigabit||2 50-pin Telco connector|
Grandstream Configuration Tools
- gsyn.ch permanently synchronizes Google Contacts with all Grandstream IP phones and other devices, e.g. Aastra SIP phones.
- Grandstream Budgetone-Handytone Configuration Wizard
- Makes files capable of being uploaded to grandstream phones http://www.grandstream.com/y-configurationtool.htm download the tool (Windows version requires J++ runtime & .NET, Linux version requires JRE1.2+). Configuration file format and supported parameters are available here: Grandstream Configuration Tool
- GSUtil - dump and restore the data from Grandstream phones
- Provision tftpd server http://tanesha.net/projects/tftpd/, and http://gratissip.dk/firmware/ which is running the server for public. See also http://tanesha.net/blojsom/blog/default/2008/04/23/Gratissip-Tftpd-Provisioning-part2
- Configuration Files Generator Tool for WINDOWS http://sourceforge.net/projects/provisioning/
- gsconf, a bash script that should be used with the GrandStream Configuration Tool to easely configure a pool of GXP phones and HT-502/HT-503 ATA. PDF documentation explains how it works.
- Automatic provisioning PHP script for FreePBX http://www.mediaboxblog.co.uk/blog1.php/2009/09/15/automatic-provisioning-for-grandstream-p
- official Grandstream Forum
- Voxilla.com Grandstream Support Forum
- APPRIN آپرین Middle East VoIP Distributor IP Phone, IP PBX, Gateway, ATA from Digium, Grandstream, Barix.
- Budgetone 101 & 102 VOIP Phone
- Budgetone 200 SIP VOIP Phone
- Budgetone 201 SIP VOIP Phone
- Grandstream GXP280: Small Business 1-line SIP VOIP Phone
- GXP-280: Small Business 1-line SIP VOIP Phone
- Grandstream GXP1100 - SIP VOIP Phone
- Grandstream GXP1105 - SIP VOIP Phone
- GXP-1200: Entry Level 2-line SIP VOIP Phone
- GXP-2000: SIP VOIP Phone with 11 line appearances
- GXP-2010: SIP VOIP "Key System" 4-line IP Phone
- GXP-2020: SIP VOIP Phone
- GXV-3000: SIP VOIP Video Phone with 3 lines and H.264 video (out of production)
- Handytone 286: SIP ATA with one FXS port
- Handytone 386: SIP ATA with two FXS ports + FXO fallback port (not a REAL FXO port, not SIP Accessible)
- Handytone 486 or Grandstream Handytone-486: Router + FXS port + FXO fallback port (not a REAL FXO port, not SIP Accessible)
- Handytone 488 or Grandstream Handytone-488: Router + FXS port + FXO port
- Handytone 496: Router + two FXS ports
- Handytone 502: Router + two FXS ports
- Handytone 503: SIP ATA/IAD Router + FXS port + FXO port
- Grandstream GXW-4104 Analog FXO IP Gateway: 4 Port FXO Gateway
- Grandstream GXW-4108 Analog FXO IP Gateway: 8 Port FXO Gateway
- Grandstream GXW-4004 Analog FXS IP Gateway: 4 Port FXS Gateway
- Grandstream GXW-4008 Analog FXS IP Gateway: 8 Port FXS Gateway
- Grandstream GXW-4024 Analog FXS IP Gateway: 24 Port FXS Gateway
- GXE-5024: IP-PBX Appliance with 4 FXO ports + 2 FXS ports
- GXE-5028: IP-PBX Appliance with 8 FXO ports + 2 FXS ports
Mini-review: Grandstream products are generally easier to configure than competitive units. However if something goes wrong you may have no idea why: detailed status and error messages are not provided.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+