Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
IVR from Voicent
IVR - Interactive Voice Response Studio delivers high-quality caller experiences by enabling you to easily build logical, fast, crystal-clear navigation of phone system menus and options.
- From simple call flow to incredibly powerful connections to web applications and other tools, IVR Studio simplifies business integration and increases flexibility. Voicent's IVR solution offers point-and-click call flow design, easy installation and low cost.
- Based on internet standards, Voicent IVR Studio is extensible and allows integration with existing websites and custom-developed Java classes, which enables independent developers to extend Voicent IVR solution to meet unique business needs.
- As with all Voicent software, you buy it once and own it for life. Because there are no monthly fees or per-call charges, you get the highest Return-On-Investment (ROI) and the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
This IVR Platform and Design Tool software is great for:
- Cost saving self-service - Allows callers to get answers to standard inquiries simply and easily, and in seconds, without the need for an operator or agent.
- Reach the right agent - Automatically capture relevant information from your callers and direct them to the appropriate agent to handle their call.
- 24/7 customer service - Enable your customers to get the information they need, when they need it. Your Voicent IVR application is working even when you’re not, or it can transfer important calls to your cell phone.
- Automated Outbound IVR - Fully integrated with Voicent BroadcastByPhone Autodialer. Fully automated interactive outbound call applications to generate sales leads and keep in touch with your customers
Key Features Of This IVR Software:
- Easy Point-and-click custom IVR system design and configuration
- No special hardware needed, just your computer
- Works with VOIP service or corporate PBX systems
- Supports interactive touch-tone response and speech-command response
- Automatically convert text to voice (multilingual, need Voicent TTS Plug-In)
- Easy integration with your website, CRM system, Database, Email Server, and almost any program.
- Answer call with different IVR application based on recognized caller ID info.
- Fully integrated with Voicent BroadcastByPhone for outbound IVR applications
What do I need to use IVR Studio?
- A desktop or laptop computer with Windows 2000/2003/XP/2008/Vista/Windows 7 operating system.
- A phone service: could be a VOIP/internet phone service, a PBX system with SIP extensions, or a traditional analog phone line (requires voice modem and XP operating system).
It's absolutely free to download and try Voicent's IVR Studio software. You don't need a credit card or even to supply an email address to try it.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+