Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
IVR Software from DSC
Call Center Software
All-Inclusive Inbound, Outbound, Blended, Multi-Channel
Vonage Business Call-Center
IVR Software from Database Systems Corp.Database Systems Corp. has developed an IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system that provides callers with the ability to automatically interact with a phone system while obtaining information or performing transactions. By presenting the caller with recorded prompts and menus, an IVR system accepts input from the caller using phone keypad input or intreprets spoken responses using voice recognition software.
IVR application development tools are provided by Database Systems Corp. along with IVR software development services. Based upon an 'Open IVR' concept, applications are developed using common programming languages as documented in the DSC IVR software manual as the following:
- C / C++
- Visual basic
Software created for our IVR systems is portable and can be transferred to any other WIZARD analog or PACER digital phone system. Thus the investment in your phone application is not lost as your organization grows from a small analog IVR phone system to the larger digital PACER series. The DSC IVR Software API manual lists some of the different routines available for programmers and developers of IVR applications.
IVR Software with XML PullDatabase Systems Corp. supports XML Pull and web information access logic that makes external requests for information via the internet. Using this technique, callers can be given information maintained anywhere on the web. Using Text To Speech application software, text information can be retrieved via discreet messages to other web sites (or servers) and this information converted into a phone message that is automatically played to the caller. Virtually any type of information can now be relayed to a caller using this technique.
- Automatic Message Retrieval
- Technical Assistance Information Access
- Access Customer Information
- Account Balance Information
- Email access and playback
- Sports Scores and Team Information
- Weather and Temperature Reports
IVR Software Features
- Client/Server Architecture
- C or C++ library
- Visual Basic interface
- EZTRAN Flow Control
- Database Access and Update
- Text To Speech Software (TTS)
- Mix Messages and Text
- Programming Wizard for Fast Development
- ACD Software Controlled DNIS
- Multiple IVR Scripts
- Play Message and Prompt
- Interactive Voice Response Phone Key Input
- Play Music On Hold
- Call Outside Line and Transfer Call
- Call Outside Line and Prompt for Input
- Connect Caller to Outside party
- Record Caller Message and Store
- User Navigation and Selection
- IVR Voice Mail
- Route Caller to Selected IVR Agent Groups
- Response Logging and Reports
IVR Software ApplicationsDatabase Systems Corp. has developed an extensive library of IVR Applications created using its custom IVR software. These programs were developed for both public and private organizations who are providing information to community members and clients 24 hours a day. An example of an IVR application is our automated phone surveys. The link above presents a complete listing of the many industries that have been served by IVR software and individual categories include a customer profile and how each client is using IVR technology. Many of these clients user our IVR hosting services.
- Phone Surveys - IVR telephone survey applications and development tools
- IVR Applications - A variety of IVR applications and DSC clients using IVR technology
- RUOK Call Reassurance - Telephone reassurance application with embedded IVR functionality. Community service that calls Latchkey Kids, also referred to as Home Alone Children.
IVR ReportsAn IVR report system that analyses the ongoing performance of an Interactive Voice Response calling program is an invaluable management tool. The following IVR reports demonstrate the reporting capability provided by Database Systems Corp.
Contact Database Systems Corp.Contact DSC at (602) 265-5968 or use the following Contact Form.
Database Systems Corp. Information
- Database Systems Corp. IVR Software and IVR Solution
- IVR System Simulation
- ACD - Automatic call distribution
- Computer Telephony - CTI and IVR software and phone systems
- Voice Broadcasting - Interactive voice messaging with voice broadcast services
- IVR Services - Hosted IVR & IVR hosting services
Number of Visitors 57833
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+