Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
IXC offers VoIP solution, designed to handle contemporary VoIP carrier's or service provider requirements.
Portfolio of the company constitutes Billing Retail, Billing Wholesale, IXC Softswitch and IXC Autotester.
* New features expected in IXC Softswitch v4.4.6
- Support for MGCP
- Call routing vizualization based on XML protocol
- Support for buik invoice generation/sending via e-mail
- New features for traffic monitoring
- Major enhancements in codecs transcoding performance
* New features released in IXC Softswitch v4.4.4
- Active calls through XML interface.
- Support for Private Extensions to the SIP according to the RFC 3325. Trusted networks support.
- Support for codecs transcoding and buffering changes in SIP proxy mode.
- New signalling options for SIP.
- Advanced SIP messaging support.
- Improved H.323 to SIP and SIP to H.323 event mapping.
- Improved SIP interconection with Asterisk - high processor load issue.
- Improved speed Call Path processing.
- Cseq issue.
- Re-Invite issue
* New features released in IXC Softswitch v4.4.3
- Jobs list. Now you can check what reports has been generated and when.
- Rounding options. It's allowed to choose how to calculate duration.
- Random routing on destinations with the same priority instead of round robin.
- Update calls cost - tariff recalculation for residential prepaid customers.
- Improved invoice generation.
- Improved SIP interconection with Asterisk.
- Improved speed of CDR generation to file.
- SMS-Callback accounting bug.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+