- Quick Links
- Business VOIP
- Residential VOIP
- Call Center Software
- Wholesale VOIP
Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
OpenCDRRate - Scalable Open-Source CDR Rating System
Get a Free VoIP Quote
Cut Business Phone Costs & Save Money!
Last modif pages
- License: GPL
OpenCDRRate is a scalable, Linux/Windows-compatible system to rate, tax and invoice your telecom/VoIP CDR. It runs on Postgres, Apache and PHP. This system allows you to import your CDR into the rating queue. The calls will be rated based on a predefined schedule. Un-ratable calls will go into a HELD queue to be re-rated at a later date.
It is currently built to provide the following features:
- Interstate - Bill for minutes, CNAM dips, LRN dips.
- Intrastate - Bill for minutes, CNAM dips, LRN dips.
- Termination of Indeterminate Jurisdiction - Automatic categorization of indeterminate calls.
- Simple Termination - Bill for minutes even if you don't jurisdictionalize calls.
- International - Bill for minutes to international destinations.
- Toll-free Origination - Bill for incoming calls to toll-free numbers. Rates based on origin of call.
- Tiered Origination - Bill incoming calls based on rate center tiers.
- Billing - Generate invoices with all fees and taxes.
- CDR Taxation
- Payment Processing
- Usage Reporting
- Admin Portal
- Accounting Integrations
Support - email support(at)opencdrrate.org
Follow us on Twitter to receive new feature notifications.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+