Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Business Hosted VoIP Providers
|Provider||Plan Details||Monthly Rate*|
Award-winning Business VoIP Phone System
As Low as
Cloud Powered Business Phone System
The Smartest Cloud Phone System
Cloud Phone Service. Built for Business.
Residential Hosted VoIP Providers
VOIP Provider Cemetery
Tracking VOIP providers that stop doing business for one reason or another and the dates business ceased. Include links to other providers that may have purchased properties, but not to dead websites.
- 2011-12-15 - iSpeak HD, out of business, customers taken over by SoundLine Communications
- 2010-09-25 - Telemedium is dead
- 2010-03-28 - Nikotel is dead (nikotel.de and nikotel.com)
- 2008-09-20 - Fizzcall party over
- 2007-12-00 - Voop.com
- 2007-00-00 - SunRocket
- 2007-08-01 - Allo.com bellies up.
- 2007-04-00 - Stanaphone.com stopped accepting new customers, and they don't reply to emails
- 2006-04-16 - S3Voip Inc., Orlando, FL
- 2006-03-28 - VoipReach, referring customers to Tel Comm One
- 2006-02-25 - PhoneTag, Assets sold to Telovations, Inc.
- 2005-09-21 - VoIPEx Inc., what's left of it was sold to www.800phone.net (PriceCombat)
- 2005-07-05 - LiveVOIP
- 2005-06-25 - SimpleTelcom
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+