Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
SS7 Protocol Converters and Gateways
VoIP Hardware Solutions
Zycoo UC Solutions
Yeastar Communications Solutions
Convert SS7 connections to other connection types (e.g. PRI) to make interconnecting SS7 networks and non-SS7 equipment possible.
Products and Services
- SS7 TDM E1 ISDN R2 T1 Signaling/SIGTRAN gateways converters. www.acecomnet.com email@example.com
- Aculab - GroomerII media and signalling gateways for IP and TDM protocol conversion
- Aculab - ApplianX SIP to TDM gateways
- AudioCodes Enhanced SS7 Termination Solutions
- Cosmos SS7-SIP Gateway Turn-key, high performance SS7/C7 solution from Cosmact. Scales from 1E1 to 64E1 per chassis. Supports single point code across multiple chassis. Flexible built in routing/digit manipulation rules for SS7/SIP conversion.
- Dialogic IMG1010 Any-to-Any gateway that supports both media, signaling and transcoding in a single chassis
- Dialogic Integrated Media Gateway, IMG1010.
- Cisco PGW-2200 SS7/C7 Solution
- Excel Switching (now Dialogic ) SS7 Gateways and Service Development platforms
- Janus Systems High-density SS7/ISDN/CAS/SIP Signaling Converter
- OpenCloud IP to IN translator: provides protocol conversion of IMS SIP to an SS7 protocol, such as INAP and CAMEL Phase 3.
- PATTON Electronics - Patton's SS7 gateways offer an alternative to the now EOL Cisco PGW 2200 SS7/C7 Solution. The SmartNode 10100 SS7 Media Gateway supports 128 to 256 calls to facilitate carrier-paced transition to all-IP architecture. , the carrier-grade SmartNode 10100 SS7 media gateway delivers streamlined convergence between TDM and SIP-over-IP telephony with SS7/sigtran protocol signaling, connectivity, and transcoding in one device. Supporting concurrent TDM POTS/ISDN and NGN VoIP protocols, Patton’s commercial-grade SN10K gateways connect traditional SS7 edge, core and peer zones with new-generation MEGACO and SIP networks. FMC - By supporting such mobile and IP vocoders as AMR, AMR-WB (G.722.2), GSM-FR/GSM-EFR, EVRC/QCELP, G.728, G.729eg, and iLBC, with independent dynamic codec selection per channel, the SN10K enables fixed-mobile convergence (FMC). VAS - Scaling from four T1/E1 trunks up to a full STM-1, SN10K solutions enable customized ringback, background audio, number spoofing, ads-for-minutes, and other value-added services (VAS). - The SmartNode 10200 SS7 Media Gateway supports 512 to 2,048 calls, Offering lowest operating costs in the industry for TDM-over-IP telephony with SS7/sigtran protocol signaling, connectivity, and transcoding in one device. - The SmartNode 10300 SS7 Media Gateway supports more than 32k calls. Scaling from 512 to 32,768 calls with the industry's lowest operating cost, the SmartNode 10300 VoIP Gateway is a multi-unit, carrier-grade TDM-over-IP SS7 media gateway that is 100% redundant for maximum reliability. The built-in sigtran SS7 protocol stack bridges voice traffic between the public switched telephone network (PSTN) and advanced SIP-over-IP networks Positioned in the network core or edge, SmartNode SS7 media gateways enable service providers to transition to SIP-over-IP VoIP telephony while maintaining the quality and the reliability of traditional TDM networks that use the SS7 Sigtran protocol.
- RR Managed Telecom Services - Carrier-grade turn-key SS7 <-> VoIP service in Europe, Americas and Asia. Service is based on #1 leading Sonus Networks switches and is supported by global team 24/7. Zero capex way to do reliable SS7 interconnections.
- Sangoma Asterisk SS7 Solution Scalable & Expandable Asterisk SS7 Solution. Telco Certified around the World. Support for 16E1+
- SmartNode 10k SIP-SS7 Gateways from Patton scale from 120 to 32,000 calls. Offers T1/E1, DS3, and STM-1 interfaces and connects your SS7 edge, core and peer zones with emerging H.323 and SIP networks to facilitate your long-term migration plans.
- Squire Technologies Cisco Alternative SS7 on Cisco Gateways + PAYG
- Squire Technologies SS7 Signaling Experts, SS7 Gateways, Media Gateways, SS7 Termination, Protocol Converters (SS7, SIP, H.323, ISDN, SIGTRAN, MGCP, MEGACO, R2)
- Sonus Networks Leading US-based manufacturer of carrier-grade and Enterprise-class SS7 gateways.
- SS7/SIGTRAN over IP service available at: The Voice Peering Fabric.
- Stillink Protocol Converters - Combined TDM (SS7, ISDN, V5.2, CAS) protocol converters and gateways
- TelcoBridges - Carrier grade Media gateways (SS7, SigTran, ISDN, CAS, SIP, H.248/Megaco, H.323), signaling converters and development platforms.
- Telesoft Technologies SS7 to SIP Gateways, Protocol converters
- Teleprime Advanced Comm. Division SS7 CAS PRI SIP SIGTRAN Converters & Gateways
- Telsis Intelligent Protocol Converter Telsis Ocean iPC - Intelligent Protocol Converter
- TERRATEL SS7/SIP Gateway for upgrading telephone networks featuring multiple SS7 interfaces.
- quintum gateways SS7 to sip or H323*
- Topex Eones - signalling converter for 22 E1 connections or 330 voice channels (SS7, SIP, H323, SIGTRAN, R2, ISDN)
- VCO/4k Summa Four / Cisco Virtual Central Office PRI plus SS7 scalable to 64/128/256 E1 either with PRI (EuroISDN) or SS7 (ITU-T or ANSI).
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+