Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Third Lane Technologies creates unified communications solutions to businesses, government and public organizations, Internet Telephony Service Providers, and Call Center Operators. Reliability, advanced features, open architecture and great value made Thirdlane products the clear choice for thousands of customers and partners worldwide.
Recently released Thirdlane Connect and other Thirdlane unified communication applications are free and available for download.
Thirdlane Connect is available on Google Play.
Thirdlane offers professional unified communications software solutions for hosted and on-premises deployment. Thirdlane software solutions include:
- Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX - Multi Tenant PBX and Unified Communications platform for Unified Communications Service Providers
- Thirdlane Elastic Cloud PBX - Unified Communications platfom for large scale multi site cloud or hosted deployment by Unified Communications service providers
- Thirdlane Business PBX - advanced Unified Communications platform for businesses and Internet Telephony Service Providers for both on-premises or cloud deployment
- Thirdlane Connect - Unified Communication app that adds messaging, voice, video, applications and CRM integrations to Thirdlane Multi Tenant and Thirdlane Business PBX platforms and can be deployed in modern browsers, mobile, and Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops. Thirdlane Connect is available on Google Play.
- Thirdlane Call Center for businesses and call center operators
- Thirdlane Mobile Dialer is a simple dialer for mobile devices. Thirdlane Mobile dialer can be installed from Google Play
- Thirdlane Web Dialer Chrome Extension integrates Thirdlane Connect with Salesforce, Zoho, Zendesk and other CRMs and is available from Chrome Web Store.
Thirdlane software solutions are built with standard, proven open-source components, including Kamailio SIP Server, Asterisk® PBX platform and CentOS® Linux. Thirdlane gives you the the freedom to choose your own devices and customize your system to fit your needs, ability to deploy anywhere, plus the quality, security, and reliability that comes from professionally-designed, managed, and supported software.
Thirdlane Blog Posts
- NAT, STUN, TURN, and ICE
- CRM Integrations in Thirdlane Connect
- Get Up and Running With Thirdlane Connect
- Google Cloud Messaging and Thirdlane Connect
Try Thirdlane for Free!
Try a demo of Thirdlane Multi Tenant or Business PBX platform, or download a free trial of either PBX product from the Thirdlane website.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+