Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
VOIP Event Calendar Archive
For current year events see: VOIP Event Calendar
2015 VOIP Related Events:
2014 VOIP related events.
For past years events see: VOIP Event Calendar Archive
- 11 - 12 Phoenix, AZ SIP Training Course. Hands on SIP training with the trusted experts from TrainingCity. Join us in Phoenix & Learn SIP with hands on labs and expert instructors! Hands On SIP Training. For more information, Email TrainingCity.
- 8 - 9 Calgary, TrainingCity's SIP Training class is coming to Calgary! Hands On SIP Training. Contact us anytime with questions, Email TrainingCity.
- 25 -28 ITEXPO Florida - ITEXPO is the business technology event bringing together service providers, enterprises, government agencies, resellers, vendors and developers to discuss the latest innovations that are changing the marketplace.
- 20 -22 Convergence India 2016 Expo - Convergence India expo is the most influential and relevant trade event for the ICT, broadcast and digital media industry in South Asia. The expo is a powerful platform for telecom operators, service and content providers, equipment and device manufacturers, information & network security, broadcasters, broadcast equipment, cable & satellite companies, digital media etc.
2015 VOIP Related Events:
- 10 - Voxvalley Webinar on - The Death of the Desktop IP Phone. BYOD Mobility or Bust! Free live Webinar by Voxvalley Technologies.
- 09 – 10 OpenSIPS Summit 2015 in Austin, TX - Come and help us "Keep Austin Wierd" at our eclectic venue, The Contemporary Austin Jones Center. We'll be presenting, via presentations and workshops, all the great additions we have in OpenSIPS 2.1 - webRTC, async queries, SIP compression, fraud detection and many others. The Summit is not only about 2.1, but also about tools, platforms or engines which are OpenSIPS interconnected (like billing, interfaces and others). We'll also have presentations from companies using OpenSIPS in their production environments, giving us insight into it's real world applications.
- 11 – 13 OpenSIPS LIVE BOOTCAMP 2015 in Austin, TX - Enjoy a rare opportunity to train with the founder of the OpenSIPS Project Bogdan-Andrei Iancu! As part of OpenSIPS week in Austin, we'll be holding a LIVE training following the conclusion of the OpenSIPS Summit on Nov 10th. If you've ever wanted to become an OpenSIPS Certified Professional, this is you're chance! You'll have the rare opportunity to train live with the founder of the OpenSIPS Project Bogdan-Andrei Iancu! It's not a secret that there is a growing demand for OpenSIPS Certified Professionals all over the world. This training is intended to offer you a 50/50 view between theoretical and practical applications of OpenSIPS. It covers advanced topics that are critical to telecom network operators in regards to security, scaling, and integration. For participants that would like an introduction to OpenSIPS basics and to qualify for prerequisites to the advanced topics, there will be a 2 day online primer prior to the live training.
- 06 – 08 ITEXPO Anaheim 2015 - ITEXPO brings together service providers, enterprises, government agencies, resellers, vendors and developers to discuss the latest innovations that are changing the marketplace. Conference topics include WebRTC, cloud computing, unified communications, software defined networking (SDN), network functions virtualization (NFV), channel strategies and more. ITEXPO will be held October 6 - 8, 2015, at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
- 18 - 22 GITEX 2015 - 35th annual GITEX Technology Week in Dubai, UAE, 18-22 October. Speedflow will be among the recognizable exhibitors at the show, which acts as a hub for the Middle East, Africa and South Asia technologies industry.
- 28 – 29 INDO AFRICA ICT EXPO 2015 - At Indo - Africa ICT Expo 2015, the latest innovative ICT technologies covering wide range of products, services, and software applications will be on display and open for technology transfer. ICT Expo scheduled at Nairobi, Kenya.
- 16 – 18 Cloud Partners Conference - Cloud Partners Conference is a good platform to discover the cloud based solutions that can scale with your business needs. Cloud Partners Conference scheduled at Hynes Convention Center, Boston.
- 01 – 04 Asian Carriers Conference 2015 (ACC) - The best and the biggest information technology and telecommunications companies from Asia and the rest of the world. The ACC 2015 is scheduled from 01 – 04 September at Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort and Spa in Cebu, Philippines.
- 16 - 17 Wholesale World Congress - Large event for VoIP providers, ISPs, wireless and mobile operators, as well as other companies from the voice, data and SMS industries.
- 11 - 13 The Prepaid Press Expo 2015 - The ttp EXPO'15 is a very popular event that focuses on prepaid products and services. All prepaid service providers around the world are expected to attend this event which offers business networking sessions for striking new business opportunities. The tpp EXPO'15 is scheduled from August 11 – 13, 2015 at Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas.
- 29 - 30 GCCM Berlin 2015 - GCCM Berlin is being organized by carrier community to offer exclusive business networking options to worldwide carriers. More than 450 club members representing decision makers from Tier I, Tier II and Tier III from 200+ operators are expected to attend this event.
- 18 MediaCore Webinar - Innovative Features for VoIP Carriers. Free webinar by Speedflow.
- 12 FreePBX Seminar in Kobe, Japan - Free-of-charge overview of open FreePBX installation, setup, capabilities
- 27 - 29 Kamailio World Conference & Exhibition - Annual real time communication event - SIP, VoIP, WebRTC, VoLTE and open source
- 22 - 25 Open Telephony Training Seminar Japan - Training for FreePBX and Asterisk system administrators and providers
- 10 - 13 International Telecoms Week (ITW) 2015 in Chcago, IL - ITW is the annual meeting point for the wholesale telecommunications community.
- 5 - 7 CeBIT Australia - THE GLOBAL BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY EVENT - Connect With - 20,000 visitors, Over 450 exhibitors from Australia and around the world – from startups to multinationals – showcase their innovations and technologies on the CeBIT Expo showfloor.
- 7 - 8 Advanced SIP Troubleshooting Workshop, San Diego Learn SIP the right way, in a classroom with expert instructors and hands on, real world labs.
- 4 - 6 WebRTC Training Course, Manhattan, NYC Join TrainingCity's leading WebRTC & SIP experts in this face paced, hands on focused introduction to WebRTC & advanced SIP concepts.
- 23 MediaCore Softswitch Webinar, dedicated to the implemented data visualization tools
- 23-24 TelecoDays - Telecommunications experts meeting in Prague
- 19 - Speedflow Webinar dedicated to the MediaCore SMS Solution.
- 9 - 10th GCCM Dubai 2015 - Meet 450+Club Members representing decision-makers from the Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 from 200+ operators in 40+ countries in Dubai.
- 23 OpenSIPS eBootcamp - OpenSIPS online learning program 7 weeks of online classes and labs about SIP and OpenSIPS.
- 11 -12 SACM 2015 - South Asian Carriers Meet (SACM) is the region’s leading corporate event, attracting the full spectrum of the telecom industry.
- 9 -10 GCCM London 2015 - Carrier Community is organizing its Annual London 2015 GCCM taken place on 9th & 10th February 2015. Meet 500+ Club Members representing decision-makers from the Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 from 250+ operators in 40+ countries in London.
- 27 -30 ITEXPO Miami, Florida - The Business Technology Event, IT Expo East 2015, will be held in Miami, United States Of America on 27-30 Jan 2015 in Miami Beach Convention Center.
2014 VOIP related events.
For past years events see: VOIP Event Calendar Archive
- 13 - 14 - Call Center / CRM Demo and Conference 2014 Tokyo - Japan
- 12-16 - GITEX 2014 - Speedflow to showcase its updated VoIP Solutions Releases
- 21 - OpenSIPS Summit Las Vegas 2014 - rich collection of workshops about OpenSIPS and Asterisk integration
- 10-13 - Asian Carriers Conference 2014 - Voxvalley to Highlight its VoIP Solutions at the Upcoming Asian Carriers Conference, 2014 Cebu, Philippines.
- 15th & 16th - GCCM 2014, Berlin - Voxvalley has announced its willingness to use the Berlin 2014 GCCM platform to tap VoIP business with potential channels and expand its footprint.
- 29 - Oct 3rd VoIP Training Workshop - San Diego, CA
- 4 - OpenSIPS Summit - Chicago, IL
- 11-14 - ITEXPO West 2014 - Las Vegas, NV
- 18-20 - The Prepaid Press Expo 2014 - Las Vegas, NV
- 3-5 - Communications Fraud Control Association Annual Meeting - Philadelphia, PA
- 16-19 - Taqua Users Group Meeting - Chicago, IL
- 12-15 - Metaswitch Forum 2014 - New Orleans, LA
- 2-4 - Kamailio World Conference & Exhibition - in Berlin, Germany
- 16-19 - Comptel PLUS Spring 2014 Convention & EXPO - Las Vegas, NV
- 2-5 - NTCA Rural Telecom Industry Meeting & Expo (RTIME) - San Antonio, TX
- 11 - 4º Open Contact Forum - Santo Domingo, República Dominicana
- 14 - 5º Open Contact Forum - Bogotá, Colombia
- 18-19 - 5ª Tournee DialApplet - Miami, FL, USA
- Oct 8-10 - AstriCon Conference and Exhibition - Atlanta, Georgia - Asterisk Developers, Integrators, Resellers, and Business Users are invited to attend. Click link for discounted passes.
- Oct 14-15 - ElastixWorld 2013 Mexico City, Mexico - VoIP, IP telephony, Asterisk and Unified Communications event for US, Latin America and international companies, VAR, developers and enthusiasts.
- Oct 20-23 - BroadSoft Connections 2013 in San Diego, CA - VoIP, broadband, IP-based network, and UC event
- Oct 20-24 - Meet Speedflow Team at GITEX in Dubai and get discount certificate. Meet us at Za’abeel Hall, Booth # Z-11.
- Sept 15-18 - Competitive Carriers Association (CCA) Annual Convention in Las Vegas, NV - for decision-makers in the competitive mobile ecosystem – carriers, technology experts, network builders, consultants, media, analysts, and industry influencers
- Sept 23-25 - Comptel PLUS Convention & EXPO in Orlando, FL - networking event for innovative communications companies
- Aug 16-17 - Odessa Calling 2013 in Odessa, Ukraine - business event for european and international telecommunications companies.
- Aug 27-29 - ITEXPO Fall 2013 in Las Vegas, NV
- May 11th - Atlanta Asterisk Users Group 2013 VoIP Conference in Atlanta, GA
- May 13-15 JeraSoft team will be showcasing JeraSoft VoIP Carrier Suite at ITW Chicago, IL, we will glad to see everyone at the booth #708
- 29-30 - Meet DialApplet Software Call/Contact Center at AsterConferenceAsia 2013 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 26 - Meet DialApplet Software Call/Contact Center at 3º Tournee Istambul, Turkey.
- Mar 10-13 - COMPTEL PLUS Spring 2013 Convention & EXPO
- Mar 11-12 - Meet JeraSoft Team at Americas World Congress (AWC) in Miami, FL, USA.
- Jan 30 - Feb 1 - Great Deals to ITEXPO 2013
- Jan 30 - Feb 1 - Speedflow attends IT EXPO East 2013 im Miami, USA. Meet us at the booth #528.
- Jan 30 - Feb 1 - JeraSoft team will be showcasing JeraSoft VoIP Carrier Suite at ITEXPO East 2013, we will glad to see everyone at the booth #530
- 4-5 - 4kConf.com en el Centro Empresarial Salitre Edificio de la Camara de Comercio de Bogota. Register here you can also CALL FOR PAPERS
- 5-8 Kamailio SIP Server Advanced Training - Berlin, Germany
- 7 - 3º Open Contact Forum - Bogotá, Colombia
- 12-14 Kamailio SIP Server Advanced Training - Miami, FL, USA
- 2-5 – IT EXPO West is open for registration. Get a complimentary VIP pass or a 20% discount on full passes from TransNexus
- 3-5 – Meet JeraSoft Team at IT EXPO West, Austin, Texas, we will glad to see you at the booth #922
- 14-18 - Meet Speedflow Communications Team at GITEX Technology Week 2012
- 12-13 - Meet JeraSoft Team at Wholesale World Congress (WWC) in Madrid, Spain.
- 2 - Speedflow Communications invites to attend the MediaCore Softswitch overview WEBINAR in Spanish
- 14-16 JeraSoft Development, developer of billing software will attend ITW in Chicago, 14 - 16 May 2012. You can find us at the booth #612.
- 23-26 Kamailio SIP Server Advanced Training in Berlin, Germany
- 17-19 Open Contact Forum 2012 - Santiago de Chile
- 15-18 - COMPTEL PLUS Spring 2012 Convention & EXPO in San Francisco, CA. Register for free guest passes from TransNexus.
- 6 - The SIP School is at UCexpo 2012 in London - What's up with SIP? Details
- 26 - The SIP School is at Enterprise Connect 2012 in Orlando - SIP fundamentals and Interop Details
- 1-3 - Meet JeraSoft Team at ITExpo East in Miami, Florida, USA. Booth # 425.
- 15-18 - Meet JeraSoft Team at Pacific Telecommunication Conference’12 in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- 15-17 - JeraSoft VCS, a complex billing and management software will be presented at XXX International Traffic Meeting AHCIET in in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 11 - Tokyo VOIP & Asterisk Lounge - Tokyo, Japan
- 3-4 - ELASTIXWORLD 2011 - Mexico City, Mexico
- 27 - Free educational Webinar! SIP Trunking with the Cisco CUBE .. Click to register
- 25-27 AstriCON 2011 - Denver, Colorado. USA
- 25-26 Open Contact Forum 2011 - Lima,Perú
- 10-13 - Kamailio SIP Server Advanced Training in Berlin, Germany
- 9-13 JeraSoft - developer of high quality VoIP solutions and billing software at GITEX 2011 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Sept 12-13 TrainingCity SIP Hands ON Workshop San Diego, California Link to TrainingCity wiki page
- Sept 7-9 TrainingCity VoIP Hands ON Workshop San Diego, California Link to TrainingCity wiki page
- Aug 25 - The Secrets of SIP Trunking - Channel Partners 2011, Chicago.
- Aug 11-12 TrainingCity SIP Hands ON Workshop Vancouver, BC. Link to TrainingCity wiki page
- Aug 10-12 - TrainingCity IPv6 Hands ON Workshop for VoIP Techs San Jose, California. Link to TrainingCity wiki page
- Aug 8-10 - TrainingCity VoIP Hands ON Workshop Vancouver, BC. Link to TrainingCity wiki page
- Aug 8-10 - TrainingCity IPv6 for VoIP Techs Hands ON Workshop Vancouver, BC. Link to TrainingCity wiki page
- Aug 10-13 - Cursos Asterisk en Español, Monterrey, Nuevo León (México)
- Aug 4-7 - Cursos Asterisk en Español, México, DF (México)
- July 30-31 - Cursos Asterisk en Español, México, DF (México)
- July 25-29 - Asterisk Advanced Huntsville, Alabama
- July 21-22- TrainingCity SIP Hands ON Workshop Vancouver, BC. Link to TrainingCity wiki page
- July 18-20 - TrainingCity VoIP Hands ON Workshop Vancouver, BC. Link to TrainingCity wiki page
- July 20-22 - Asterisk Fast Start Huntsville, Alabama
- July 13-16 DNS & DNSSEC Training Class San Diego, CA. This class will focus on DNS for IPv6 SIP Deployments
- 22-25 - Cursos Asterisk en Español, México, DF (México)
- 17th - Asterisk Install Fest and Conference 2010 Atlanta, GA. USA — Free to attend, refreshments provided. Please register at link.
- 19-23 - OpenSIPS Bootcamp San Francisco, USA
- 22-26 - Kamailio (OpenSER) SIP Router Masterclass - Berlin, Germany
- 26th - FREE The VoIPathon 24 hour VoIP chat live to celebrate the three years of VoIP Users Conference The Internetz
- 02-04 - Open Telephony Training Seminar Bellingham, WA USA
- 22-26 - OpenSIPS Bootcamp Florianopolis, Brasil
- 09 - 13 - SIP Router Masterclass, Berlin, Germany. With Olle Johansson and Daniel Mierla
- 16 - 20 - Interop New York
- 21 - 24 - Iran Telecom 2009 Tehran International Fairgrounds
- 24 - 26 - Asterisk Fast Start Madrid, Spain
- 25 - Opensource VoIP in large networks (in spanish) Online, webinar
- 25 - 27 - Elastix Certified Training - ECT Mendoza, Argentina
- 19 - 23 - Asterisk Advanced Bootcamp Seville Spain
- 21 - 23 - Supercomm 2009 Chicago
- 28 - 30 - eComm2009b - The Emerging Communications Conference Europe - Westergasfabriek, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 04 - 06 - Cluecon Chicago
- 30 - 30 - Free Webinar: Packets, Privacy & PCI: The Impact of VoIP & Unified Communications on Your Compliance with the PCI DSS
- 08 - 12 - Interop Tokyo
- 11 - 11 - Japan VoIP and Asterisk Lounge Azabu Juban Tokyo 11 Jun
- 15 - 19 - OpenSIPS v.1.5 Bootcamp (5 days training and certification), San Francisco, USA
- 22 - 26 SipMasterclass Summer Edition in Torremolinos (Malaga) SPAIN. With Olle Johansson and Daniel Mierla
- 04 - 05 - AMOOCON, formerly known as Asterisk-Tag is an annual conference on Asterisk and open-source telephony held in Germany
- 17 - 21 - Interop Las Vegas
- 25 - 29 - 50% discount on the dCAP Training course, Signup today - Enterux Solutions is now the only Authorized Training Partner of digium in entire Asia Pacific and has launched the very prestigious Asterisk Advanced training course in India, in partnership with MTNL (2nd Largest Govt owned Telecom company in India) as the Training Facility Provider, Come join the revolution !!!
- 04/24 - 04/24 - Asterisk dCAP certification in Brussels, Belgium / Eyepea
- 04/20 - 04/24 - Asterisk Advanced training in Brussels, Belgium / Eyepea
- 18th Third Annual Asterisk Conference and "InstallFest" Atlanta, GA
- 20-24th SIP Router Masterclass - Kamailio (OpenSER) and SIP Express Router (SER) training in Stockholm, Sweden
- 21 - 23 Open Telephony Training Seminar (FreePBX/AsteriskNOW/trixboxCE/PIAF/Elastix) The Willows Inn, Seattle, WA
- 21/04 - 05/05 - Spanish Asterisk PBX Training Spanish Asterisk PBX Training in Dominican Republic
- 03/30 - 04/01 - Asterisk Fast Start training in Brussels, Belgium / Eyepea
- 3 - 6 Open Telephony Training Seminar (FreePBX/AsteriskNOW/trixboxCE/PIAF/Elastix) Digium Headquarters, Huntsville, AL
- 11 - 12 Unified Communications Expo London - Annual conference that includes the VOIP for Business show.
- 30 - April 2 VoiceCon Orlando - Annual conference on IP Voice Communication.
- 02 - 04 ITEXPO Miami - INTERNET TELEPHONY Conference & EXPO
- 04 - 06 Interop Mumbai India
- 16 - 20 OpenSIPS Bootcamp (5 days training and certification), Florianopolis, Brazil
- 16 - 20 Asterisk Bootcamp Like training (5 days training and certification), Bogotá, Colombia - Instructor Ing. Fernando M. Villares Terán
- 8 - Japan VoIP and Asterisk Lounge Azabu Juban Tokyo 8 Jan
- 18 - 21 PTC Honolulu - Pacific Telecommunications Council
- 20 - 23 - FreePBX Open Telephony Training Seminar / AsteriskNOW 1.5 Training Digium® Headquarters, Huntsville, AL
- 03 - Join on 3 December 2008 the 4PSA Webinar on VoipNow 2 and 4Grid technology. Register now for free.
- 10 - 13 VoiceCon San Francisco - Annual conference on IP Voice Communication.
- 11-13 ISPCON Fall 2008 San Jose
- 13 - 14 - Advanced Asterisk for engineers. UK-centric problem solving, clustering, routing etc. Vitell, Surrey, UK
- 10 - 12 - Asterisk for engineers (including 'introduction to SIP'). Vitell, Surrey, UK
- 20 - International Asterisk Users Group - Will hold monthly virtual meeting Contact us
- 23 - Hyderabad VOIP & Asterisk monthly Meetup 23rd November 2008 - Hyderabad VOIP & Asterisk meetup details
- 30 - Dec 4 - IEEE GLOBECOM 2008 New Orleans
- 26 - Mr Giovanni from celliax will be delivering a Presentation on chan_celliax, chan_skypiax and how to add gsm and skype channels to Asterisk in Hyderabad India. for more details please visit Hyderabad VOIP & Asterisk Meetup 26th October 2008
- 27 - 29 - Introduction to VoIP with Asterisk. Vitell, Bristol, UK FULLY BOOKED
- 30 - 31 - Advanced Asterisk workshop. UK-centric problem solving, clustering, routing etc. Vitell, Bristol, UK FULLY BOOKED
Created by: admin, Last modification: Sat 12 of Nov, 2016 (00:35 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+