Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
You can find latest news and docs on Voismart Open Source website
What is that?
vGSM is Quad GSM, PCI, quad band (850/900/1800/1900) card for voice applications.
Currently exists drivers for the card itself (kernel space) providing 4 tty interfaces for the "signalling" part and a channel driver for the popular Asterisk OpenSource PBX.
What're the tech specs?
- Bus Type : PCI 2.2 compliant
- Irq Request levels : Allocated by PCI BIOS
- IO base addr (hex) : Allocated by PCI BIOS
- Dimensions in mm : 154mm x 107mm (PCB) , 164mm x 129mm inc. SIM holder,bracket,connectors
- Plug&Play : yes
- External Interface : 4 x SMA/F 50 Ohm antenna connectors
- Radio Interface : tri band GSM (900/1800/1900) , phase 2/2+ compliant, class: Small MS, Tx Power: Class 4 (2w) at EGSM 900 Class 1 (1w) at GSM 1800 and GSM 1900
- SMS : MT, MO, CB, Text and PDU mode
- SIM Interface : Supported SIM card: 3V
- Performance : 4 channels GSM (900/1800/1900) voice interface
Where I can download the software?
Please take a look on Voismart Wiki website.
Everything is updated there, from new versions announcements, docs, examples and so on.
Where to Buy
UK & Worldwide - VoIPon - Best Prices and Support on VoiSmart GSM Gateways - Call for reseller pricing or International Shipping. VoIPon.
Created by: mbranca, Last modification: Wed 09 of Dec, 2009 (14:35 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+