Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
With Release 9.0.1, Voicent Communications introduced Voicent Dashboard, a unified agent desktop software that puts the customer at the center of all interactions - phone, text message, email, and social media. By providing customer information accurately and integration with business process seamlessly, Dashboard enables agents to deliver superior customer experiences for your organization.
Key Features Of Voicent Dashboard
- Fully integrated with Voicent CRM, agents are able to manage customer CRM records directly in Dashboard
- Fully integrated with Call-scripting
- Embedded browser that can automatically convert phone numbers to click-to-call buttons
- Includes a dialpad that can transfer, hold, park, record, and play audio during calls.
- Includes a special window for entering call notes with buttons and dropdown box for quick call disposition.
- Visually displays incoming call ACD queues.
- Easily schedule for customer callbacks, with automatic call back reminders.
- Fully integrated with Voicent FlexPBX for direct outbound dialing and voicemail
- Allows integration and customization with 3rd party services and software such as Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, ZohoCRM, and MySQL.
What do I need to use Voicent Dashboard
- A desktop or laptop computer with Windows 2000/2003/XP/2008/Vista/Windows 7/8 operating system.
- A phone service: could be a VOIP/internet phone service, a PBX system with SIP extensions, or a traditional analog phone line (requires voice modem)
Additional Voicent product info:
- Appointment reminder from Voicent
- Autodialer from Voicent
- Call Center CRM by Voicent
- Call Center Software from Voicent
- Email Marketing Software from Voicent
- Flex PBX from Voicent
- Interactive Text Messaging from Voicent
- IVR from Voicent
- Predictive dialer from Voicent
- VoiceXML Gateway from Voicent
Created by: mikezyla, Last modification: Tue 27 of Aug, 2013 (23:49 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+