Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Phone Broadcast from DSC
Call Center Software
Vonage Business Call-Center
AVOXI: Cloud-based Contact Center Software
Phone Broadcast from Database Systems Corp.Database Systems Corp. develops phone broadcast systems which are specialized auto dialers incorporating advanced computer telephony technology components that send phone messages to hundreds or thousands of call recipients simultaneously.
Phone broadcast systems use traditional analog and digital phone lines as well as VOIP connectivity. This computer telephony technology can be used effectively by both communities and businesses alike. Companies can contact their employees and customers with instant messaging. Communities can notify their residents using this technology within their emergency response centers.
Phone broadcasting has often been referred to as any of the following terms:
- Voice broadcasting
- Voice broadcast
- Voice blast
- Voice message broadcasting
- Message broadcast
- Voice mail broadcasting
- Call blasting
- Phone blasting
- Mass calling
- Robo calling (often associated with political calls)
Our phone broadcast software manages a database of phone lists as well as phone messages. Using analog, digital or VOIP telephony components, these modern telephony computers can simultaneously broadcast thousands of phone messages while also processing inbound phone calls. Personalized information can be included in the phone messages through the integration of text to speech software.
Phone Broadcasting and VoiceXMLPhone broadcast systems and services with VoiceXML messaging automatically initiate phone messages from a remote computer system to a phone broadcasting system using XML push logic. Applications include emergency alerts, but may be as simple as wakeup calls or weather alerts that are triggered automatically from an external device, computer system or website.
Online RegistrationDSC provides an online registration capability that allows commercial organizations or non-profit groups such as churches and schools to register for voice broadcast services on the internet. This voice broadcast registration form provides savings over normal fees.
Contact Database Systems Corp.For additional information, contact DSC at (602) 265-5968 or use the following Contact Form.
Phone Broadcasting SystemsDSC offers voice broadcasting systems for both small and large centers. This autodialing phone system includes a modern Windows PC with computer telephony cards from Intel / Dialogic. When combined with our award winning IVR software, these phone systems can perform both inbound call distribution as well as outbound phone broadcasting campaigns.
The WIZARD phone broadcast system is our entry level voice broadcast system that supports up to 48 analog phone lines. If your phone blast campaigns require faster delivery to a large number of households, our PACER phone broadcast system can be used to deliver messages over hundreds of digital phone lines.
Phone Broadcast ServicesIf you need to get a project or campaign started immediately, we can provide your organization message broadcasting services at our secure and redundant phone center. Phone broadcasting services are ideal for political calls and community or customer notifications. For an online tour of this service, visit our voice broadcasting demo page.
The following is a list of some of the features and options available with our voice broadcasting service.
- Deliver phone messages using voice broadcast autodialers
- Remote information access using XML messaging
- Automatic FTC "Opt Out" feature
- Call transfer to live operator with intelligent call routing
- Remote call transfer with dial out
- Email notification of call results or voicemail
- Send unique messages to individuals versus answering machines
- IVR Phone key response control for both parties
- Bulk message blast with low flat rates
- Timeout features and call control options
- Voice blast messages to thousands of households quickly
- Computer generated phone calls for alerts
- Automatic emergency notification such as system failures
- Single message broadcast using XML push
- Customized touchphone responses
- Database access and update
- Text-To-Speech data conversions
- Comprehensive online reporting and call management
- Professional Voice Over Talent for onhold messages
Database Systems Corp. Technology
- Medication Reminders - send medication reminders to seniors and community members.
- Text Messaging - send text messages to communities and business organizations.
- Predictive Dialer
- Auto dialers and autodialer software.
- Voice Broadcasting
- Voice Broadcast Simulation
- Interactive Voice Response - IVR Systems
- IVR Solutions - IVR Hosting
- IVR Software - IVR software routines and IVR system simulation
- IVR Applications - Listing of a variety of IVR phone applications and clients
Number of Visitors 24480
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+