drmurdoch
Member
- Joined
- May 26, 2008
- Messages
- 615
- Reaction score
- 21
I am going to try to copy the LXC settings from the Promox video below.
I might use these instructions.
Setup: VOIP from VoiceMeUp.com, IP phone: Fanvil X4U -V2, iphone.
My backup is to install Zorin on a PC and use these instructions.
wish me luck.
all tips appreciated.
my goal is to be able to forward my phone to a cell phone.
Is there a softphone that can be used on an iphone that won't use the phone's own voicemail ?
I might use these instructions.
Setup: VOIP from VoiceMeUp.com, IP phone: Fanvil X4U -V2, iphone.
My backup is to install Zorin on a PC and use these instructions.
wish me luck.
all tips appreciated.
my goal is to be able to forward my phone to a cell phone.
Is there a softphone that can be used on an iphone that won't use the phone's own voicemail ?