I would strongly recommend you switch to Incredible PBX 2026. 2027-D with Debian 11 has reach EOL at the end of August, 2026.I am trying to install a fresh copy of 2027-D on racknerd. There a a lot of debian org not found messages and it ends up stopping when trying to run mysql later. Is this a temporary debian problem or a bug that needs fixing?

Thanks for your quick answer. My racknerd only has 1 gig so I installed 2027-U. I tried 2026 on Debian 13, and it seemed to work, but went back to 2027. It did take about 3 Ubuntu installs to get an error free installation.@rockeater: Bottom line is you're going to have a nightmare of a time trying to cleanly install Debian 11 now. My recommendation would be to switch to Incredible PBX 2026-D. But, if you want to stick with Incredible PBX 2027, then switch to 2027-U with Ubuntu 22.04 which still works fine, or move to one of the virtual machine platforms which already has a 2027-D image built. This is typical Debian conduct, by the way. I had just forgotten that the deadline on the release had passed.![]()


deb [check-valid-until=no] http://archive.debian.org/debian bullseye main contrib non-free
deb [check-valid-until=no] http://archive.debian.org/debian bullseye-updates main contrib non-free
deb [check-valid-until=no] http://archive.debian.org/debian bullseye-backports main contrib non-free
. Those ISO's are so crippled it is virtually impossible to modify the repo settings which meant the ISO was all but worthless after the EOL date unless you make these manual adjustments.deb [check-valid-until=no] http://archive.debian.org/debian bullseye main contrib non-free
deb [check-valid-until=no] http://archive.debian.org/debian bullseye-updates main contrib non-free
deb [check-valid-until=no] http://archive.debian.org/debian bullseye-backports main contrib non-free
If there is a big demand, I could make a netinstall ISO with the archive repo includedDid I mention the Debian dev team is really. Those ISO's are so crippled it is virtually impossible to modify the repo settings which meant the ISO was all but worthless after the EOL date unless you make these manual adjustments.
@KNERD: That ISO is HUGE. A better solution might be to complete the install as documented above. Enable remote SSH access. And then modify /etc/apt/sources-list as shown below. And then apt update.
Code:deb [check-valid-until=no] http://archive.debian.org/debian bullseye main contrib non-free deb [check-valid-until=no] http://archive.debian.org/debian bullseye-updates main contrib non-free deb [check-valid-until=no] http://archive.debian.org/debian bullseye-backports main contrib non-free
Link up your team and customers Phone System
Live Chat
Video Conferencing
Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.
Check your inbox!
We’ve sent you an email. Click on the button in the email body to verify your email address – (if you can not find it, check your spam folder).
Upon verification you will be directed to the 3CX setup wizard.