Hi everyone,
I am a student currently completing a telephony systems course in Israel. For my final project (due at the end of this month), I have built a lab environment using FreePBX/Asterisk running on a Pi5, Zoiper, and Tailscale.
The system is fully configured, and I am now looking for a VoIP provider (SIP trunk) to demonstrate outbound calling capabilities to local Israeli numbers.
To meet the project's criteria, I have some specific requirements:
Thank you for your guidance!
I am a student currently completing a telephony systems course in Israel. For my final project (due at the end of this month), I have built a lab environment using FreePBX/Asterisk running on a Pi5, Zoiper, and Tailscale.
The system is fully configured, and I am now looking for a VoIP provider (SIP trunk) to demonstrate outbound calling capabilities to local Israeli numbers.
To meet the project's criteria, I have some specific requirements:
- Unscreened Caller ID (Spoofing): I need a provider that allows passing any arbitrary outbound Caller ID (random digits/numbers) from my PBX without blocking the call or forcing a pre-verified DID. This is strictly to demonstrate how the SIP protocol handles custom CLI parameters in a lab setup.
- Low Latency & Fast Connection (Minimal Delay): Since I am presenting this live for grading, a low Post-Dial Delay (PDD) and low overall audio latency are very important. The calls shouldn't take too long to connect or suffer from noticeable audio lag.
- Privacy & Verification: Because this is just a quick school demo, I am looking for a provider that does not require strict KYC identity verification (such as uploading passports or official ID documents).
- Payment & Budget: My budget is around $15–$20 for testing. I cannot use cryptocurrency due to security concerns and would heavily prefer standard credit card or PayPal payment options.
Thank you for your guidance!