SOLVED Sip Trunks unregistered

DoubleDriveLine

Active Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2017
Messages
144
Reaction score
46
Provider is VOIPms.

Monday I had an issue where the trunks unregistered and did not re-register on their own. I was not able to address it then but looked at the server Tuesday morning. To fix the issue I rebooted the server. What I am interested in is there a way I could have sent a command to the system and caused the trunks to register without actually rebooting the system?

IPBX 15.0.38 2021 running on Debian 10 Asterisk version 16

yes I know I it is outdated but it works.
 
If they're PJSIP trunks:
asterisk -rx "pjsip send register *all"
if they're CHAN_SIP trunks:
asterisk -rx "sip reload"

How to verify:
PJSIP:
asterisk -rx "pjsip show registrations"
CHAN_SIP:
asterisk -rx "sip show registry"

If the above fails, you can run this command and it'll restart asterisk which registers your trunks:
systemctl restart asterisk
 

Forum statistics

Threads
26,818
Messages
175,277
Members
20,370
Latest member
Hattxell51
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.
Back
Top