kenn10
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2007
- Messages
- 4,720
- Reaction score
- 3,099
UPDATE: Whatever the issue was, it was solved overnight.
----------------------------------------------------
My laptop updated to Windows-11 26h2 and Chrome also updated. Now the Cloudflare human check goes into an endless loop of clicking the box, waiting then presenting the challenge again. The only way I can get to these forums is to use Firefox. Microsoft Edge just hangs.
Is anyone else having this issue? When I run the Cloudflare test, it says it passed all checks but does not know why it fails. Other sites the use Cloudflare are working fine with Chrome.
----------------------------------------------------
My laptop updated to Windows-11 26h2 and Chrome also updated. Now the Cloudflare human check goes into an endless loop of clicking the box, waiting then presenting the challenge again. The only way I can get to these forums is to use Firefox. Microsoft Edge just hangs.
Is anyone else having this issue? When I run the Cloudflare test, it says it passed all checks but does not know why it fails. Other sites the use Cloudflare are working fine with Chrome.
Last edited: